Association for the Macomb-Oakland Regional Center
Family and Friends Supporting People with Developmental Disabilities
Who Are We?
For 40 years AMORC has been Macomb and Oakland Counties’ trusted peer-to-peer source of advice, support and advocacy for parents, family, guardians and friends of people of all ages with developmental disabilities. AMORC is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with an all volunteer (no full time) staff.
- Promote the general welfare of individuals with developmental disabilities
- Promote awareness and understanding of services provided by MORC
- Foster development of appropriate programs
- Mentor families and act as liaison with providers
- Provide support and training for members
- Obtain funds to accomplish the above mission
AMORC meetings are open to the public.